Saturday, December 31, 2005

2006 resolution(s)....

OK, I'm posting before I thought I would. Honestly I'd post more if I could get things together and get my digital camera working. These posts are pretty dry unless there are some interesting pictures, anyway here I go...

I've decided my New Years resolution is to finish these out of control projects.. I'll focus soley on the Healey here, although I will need to get the bus running first since I don't have any winter driver (other than the Vespa...brrrr) Not to mention the BMW motorcycle sitting half done while I wait for the heads to be rebuilt... Ah, you see my situation. I've gone out and aquired all my favorite things, the "if I buy this last one, this one rare version I'll be satisfied". Well I have the projects, but I don't seem to have time to finish any of them. Instead of buying one and finishing it I've bought 4 and am now trying to finish 4 at the same time.

Read on....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home